Thursday, February 6, 2014

Introducing myself

My name is David. Now I live in Armenia, but I was born in Bulgaria. When a I was a child my parents left Bulgaria and came to Armenia. I am 16 years old. I study at Mkhitar Sebastaci educational complex. I have two sisters. Name of my big sister is Qnar and name of small sister is Ani. They both are students. I am a dancer. My style is break dance, I love breaking. It is the part of my life. My crew is Fire Style Crew, it seems to be my second family. I also like football and rap, my favorite singer is Lil Wayne, I enjoy his songs. My hobby is watching films; my favorite genre is horrors and comedies. My favorite actors are minions from the cartoon "Despicable me". I love play games on computer with my friends. I have a goal to be a good dancer, go to New York, have a car as BMW. I have a lot of friends, but my best friend is Albert. Almost the whole day we are together. We are friend from childhood. We share our secrets with each other. When someone of us is in troble or unhappy, we give good advice. That so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment